Online consignors can begin the process by clicking the consign button on the home page and filling out our consignment form. We will then contact you within 2-3 business days to let you know if your product(s) fills our requirements. Once approved, you will receive a terms & conditions contract via e-mail. We accept and ship products locally and internationally.
- Our consignment split is 40% (you keep 60%) for bags, shoes and accessories and 50% for clothing. This excludes all Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Hermès products, whose split is 30% (you keep 70%).
- At Sabrina's Closet, we take every measure possible to make sure your products get maximum exposure. In addition to our website, your products are mirrored on Kijiji and eBay, doubling the chances of selling. We do not charge any additionalKijiji or eBay fees (but you will still benefit from the increased exposure!). We will also post some products on ourFacebook and Instagram pages upon arrival. Leave the reasearching, photo-taking, posting and of course selling to us - just sit back, relax and expect a cheque at the end of the month.
What We Accept
- We accept women's clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories. We do not accept men's clothing, children's clothing, bathing suits, or undergarments.
- All items must be in good condition when received. All second-hand clothes must be professionally dry cleaned (in the plastic wrapping) prior to delivering them to Sabrina's Closet, failing which Sabrina's Closet will have it professionally dry cleaned at a flat fee of $25 per item and deducted from the proceeds of the sale.
- We only accept authentic products. We ensure that all items are authentic prior to listing them for sale. If your item does not pass our diligent inspection, we cannot accept it on consignment. If you have proof of authenticity (sales receipts, authenticity documents, etc.), you can send them in with the item to speed along the process. Items that are offered for sale with the authenticity documents and original packaging (boxes, duster bags, etc.) can command a much higher sales price. Consignors must attest to the authenticity of all agreed upon items. Items deemed not authentic will be returned to the consignor with a $25 authentication and shipping fee.
- We accept, but are not limited to: Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Balmain, BCBG MaxAzria, Bottega Veneta, Burburry, Bvlgari, Cartier, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Chopard, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, David Yurman, Diane von Furstenberg, Fendi, Givenchy, Goyard, Gucci, Hermes, Herve Leger, Jimmy Choo, Judith Ripka, Louis Vuitton, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Mulberry, Prada, Proenza Schouler, Rolex, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Tiffany & Co., Tom Ford, Valentino, Van Cleef & Arpels and Yves Saint Laurent.
- You can ship us your items or drop them off at our office. For online consignors, please follow the shipping instructions once you receive our contract via e-mail. You will receive an itemized inventory report once your pieces are entered into our system.
- Products will be online for 120 days. The contract will automatically be renewed after 120 days unless either party decides not to renew by advising the other party in writing.
- Prices are set on a case-by-case basis depending on the brand, quality and prices of comparable pieces. If you have a specific sales price in mind, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you. However, items will only be posted once there is an agreed price between Sabrina's Closet and the consignor.
- If unsold after 30 days, items can be discounted up to 10% off. If unsold after 60 days, items can be discounted up to 20% off. If unsold after 90 days, items can be discounted up to 30% off.
- Our website gives you 24 hour access to the status of all your items. All sold items will be in the Sold Items tab. If you have any additional questions concerning the status of your items, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once Sabrina's Closet sells your item, you will receive a cheque representing your portion of the sale price within 30 days from the day that it is sold.
- All consignors' identities are kept private.